- Welcome to the app and/or website of Galaxy Chowk. We provide a platform for sellers (“Sellers”) and buyers (“Buyers”) who own units or reside in units at the Galaxy Towers, to advertise goods and services within a constrained residential circle via our website (the “Website”) and/or our mobile and other third-party functionality apps (the “Apps”) (all such services, regardless of delivery platform, the “Services”).
- We are not directly involved in the actual transaction between Sellers and Buyers.
- As a Seller, you may list any item or services for sale via the Services unless it is a prohibited item as defined in the procedures and guidelines contained in ListingTerms, or otherwise prohibited by law. Without limitation, you may not list any item or link or post any related material that
(a) infringes any third-party intellectual property rights (including copyright, trademark, patent, and trade secrets) or other proprietary rights (including rights of publicity or privacy);
(b) constitutes libel or slander or is otherwise defamatory; or
(c) is counterfeited, illegal, stolen, or fraudulent. It is up to the Seller to accurately describe the item for sale. As a Seller, you use the Services at your own risk.
- The Services are offered and available to users who own units at the Galaxy Towers, and/or reside in the Galaxy Towers. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or usethe Services.
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services, and any material we provide on the Website and/or the Apps, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Services is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Services, or the entire Services, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for:
- If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to the Services or portions of them using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should useparticular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your pas sw ord or other personal information.
The Services, the Website, the Apps and their entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
The App name, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company that built the app or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company.
All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans displayed on the Website or via the Apps are the trademarks of their respective owners.
To advertise or list real estate rentals that are for a period of less than six months and that are implemented without abiding by Galaxy Towers Condominium Association procedures;
For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Services, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Services or expose them to liability.
- Use the Services in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Services, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website and/or the Apps
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website and/or the Apps for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website and/or the Apps.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website and/or the Apps or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Services.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website and/or the Apps, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website and/or the Apps.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website and/or the Apps, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website and/or the Apps.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services.
Additionally, you agree not to:
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Services.
- Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website and/or the Apps.
- YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF THEIR INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
- However, we cannot review any material before it is posted on the Website and/or via the Apps, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted.
- Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
The Website may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards and other interactive features (collectively, “ Interactive Services”) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, “post”) content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through the Website and/or via the Apps.
- Any User Contribution you post using the Services will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By agreeing to our Policies and listing an item and/or contributing a User Contribution, you grant us a royalty-free, non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable right and license touse, reproduce, perform, display, distribute, adapt, modify, re-format, create derivative works of, and otherwise commercially or non-commercially exploit in any manner, any and all of the content you submit to Company and its affiliates, and to sublicense the foregoing rights to our affiliates and operators of any website or other online point of presence (other than Company) through which the Services, the Website, the Apps and/or products or services available thereon are syndicated, offered, merchandised, adverti se d or described; provided, however, that we will not alter any of your trademarks (i.e., trademarks of yours that you provide to us in non-text form for branding purposes that are separate from and not embedded or otherwise incorporated in any product specific information or materials) from the form provided by you (except to re-size trademarks to the extent necessary for presentation, so long as the relative proportions of such trademarks remain the same) and will comply with your removal requests as to specific uses of your trademarks (provided you are unable to do so using standard functionality made available to you via the Services); provided further, however, that nothing in our Policies will prevent or impair our right to use without your consent the content and any other materials provided by you, to the extent that such use is allowable without a license from you or your affiliates under applicable law (e.g., fair use under copyright law, referential use under trademark law, o r valid license from a third party).
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of the Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations.
Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person. Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
If you believe that any User Contributions violate your copyright, please see our Copyright Policy for instructions on sending us a notice of copyright infringement. It is the policy of the Company to terminate the user accounts of repeat infringers.
The information presented on or through the Services is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other user of the Services, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
The Website and/or the Apps may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials.
These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties. In addition the Company may from time to time engage community moderators (“Moderators”) to manage and moderate individual soc ia l communities within the context of the Services. The Company is not responsible for, and disclaims any and all responsibility and/or liability arising from, the actions of Moderators.
We may update the content on the Website and/or Apps from time to time, but such content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website and/or Apps may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part.
We may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content via the Website and/or the Apps.
- Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, via the Website and/or the Apps.
- Cause limited portions of content on via the Website and/or the Apps to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
- You may use these features solely as they are provided by us, and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features.
Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the via the Website and/or the Apps or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other site.
- Link to any part of the Website other than the homepage.
- You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
If the Website and/or the Apps contain(s) links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to via the Website and/or the Apps, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
The Company is based in the state of New Jersey in the United States. We provide the Services for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Services or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States.
Access to the Services may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Services from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or via the Website and/or the Apps will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data.
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE APPS OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES O R TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, OUR CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, THE APPS, OUR CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SERVICES, OUR CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED VIA THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORR EC TED, THAT OUR WEBSITE, THE APPS OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT OR THEM AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITE, THE APPS, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED VIA THE SERVICES WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS. THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
IN PARTICULAR, WEBSITE AND COMPANY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING:
- your use of or your inability to use our Services;
- pricing, shipping or other guidance provided via the Services;
- delays or disruptions in our Services;
- viruses or other malicious software obtained by accessing, or linking to, our Services;
- glitches, bugs, errors, or inaccuracies of any kind in our Services;
- damage to your hardware device from the use of any the Website, the Apps, and/or the Services;
- the content, actions, or inactions of third parties, including items listed using our Services or the destruction of allegedly fake items;
- a suspension or other action taken with respect to your account or breach of the Abusing Services section above;
- the duration or manner in which your listings appear in search results as set out in the ListingTerms section below; or
- your need to modify practices, content, or behavior or your loss of or inability to do business, as a result of changes to our Policies.
If you have a dispute with one or more users, you release us (and our affiliates and subsidiaries, and our and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. In entering into this release you expressly waive any protections (whether statutory or otherwise) that would otherwise limit the coverage of this release to include only those claims which you may know or suspect to exist in your favor at the time of agreeing to this release.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEAB LE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
YOU AND COMPANY AGREE THAT EACH OF US MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR PROCEEDING. ANY RELIEF AWARDED CANNOT AFFECT OTHER USERS.
The Services are offered and operated by the team that guilt this app. All notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent to the copyright agent designated in our Copyright Policy in the manner and by the means set forth therein. All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: email@example.com
These Listing Terms govern your use of the Services. While using the Services you will not:
- post, list or upload content or items in inappropriate categories or areas on our sites;
- post, list, or upload real estate rentals that are for a period of less than six months;
- breach or circumvent any laws, third party rights or our systems, policies, or determinations of your account status;
- use our Services if you are not able to form legally binding contracts (for example if you are under 18), or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our sites, services, applications or tools;
- fail to pay for items purchased by you, unless the seller has materially changed the item’s description after you bid, a clear typographical error is made, or you cannot contact the seller;
- fail to deliver items sold by you, unless the buyer fails to follow the posted terms, or you cannot contact the buyer;
- post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libelous content;
- interfere with the working of our Services, or impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- commercialize any Website application or any information or software associated with such application; or
- harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, without their consent.
We may cancel unconfirmed accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time or modify or discontinue our Services.
Without limiting other remedies, we may, limit, suspend, or terminate our services and user accounts, restrict or prohibit access to, and your activities on, our Services, delay or remove hosted content, remove any special status associated with the account, reduce or eliminate any discounts, and take technical and legal steps to keep you from using our Services if:
- we think that you are creating problems or possible legal liabilities;
- we think that such restrictions will improve the security of the Galaxy Chowk community or reduce our or another user’s exposure to financial liabilities
- we think that you are infringing the rights of third parties;
- we think that you are acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of this User Agreement or our policies; or
- despite our reasonable endeavors, we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us.
When a buyer or seller issue arises we may consider the user’s performance history and the specific circumstances in applying our policies. We may choose to be more lenient with policy enforcement and to do the right thing for both buyers and sellers.
When listing an item, you agree to our rules for Sellers and that:
- You are responsible for the accuracy and content of the listing and item offered.
- Your listing may not be immediately searchable by keyword or category. We can’t and therefore don’t guarantee exact listing durations.
- We strive to create a marketplace where buyers find what they are looking for. Therefore, the appearance or placement of listings in search and browse results will depend on a variety of factors, which may include, but not be limited to:
- buyer’s location, search query, browsing site, and history;
- item’s location, listing format, price and shipping cost, terms of service, end time, history, and relevance to the user query;
- seller’s history, ratings and feedback; and
- number of listings matching the buyer’s query.
When buying an item, you agree to the our rules for Buyers and that:
- You are responsible for reading the full item listing before making a bid or commitment to buy.
- You enter into a legally binding contract to purchase an item when your bid or offer to purchase is accepted.
- For motor vehicles and real estate, a bid or offer initiates a non-binding transaction representing a buyer’s serious expression of interest in buying the seller’s item and does not create a formal contract between the buyer and the seller.
- We do not transfer legal ownership of items from the seller to the buyer.
When providing us with content or posting content using the Services, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise any and all copyright, publicity, trademarks, database rights and intellectual property rights you have in the content, in any media known now or in the future. Further, to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, you waive your moral rights and promise not to assert such rights against us, our sublicensees or assignees.
You represent and warrant that none of the following infringe any intellectual property right: your provision of content to us, your posting of content using the Services, and our use of such content (including of works derived from it) in connection with the Services.
Company Reservation of Rights. The Company retains the right to determine the content, appearance, design, functionality and all other aspects of the Website, the Apps, and/or the Services (including the right to re-design, modify, remove and alter the content, appearance, design, functionality, and other aspects of the Website, the Apps, and/or the Services and any element, aspect, portion or feature thereof, from time to time), and to delay or suspend listing of, or to refuse to list, or to de-list, or to require Seller not to list, any or all products in our sole discretion. We may in our sole discretion withhold for investigation, refuse to process, restrict shipping destinations for, stop and/or cancel any of your transactions. You will stop and/or cancel orders of your products if we ask you to do s o (provided that if you have transferred your products to the applicable carrier or shipper, you will use commercially reasonable efforts to stop and/or cancel delivery by such carrier or shipper). You will refund any customer (in accordance with our Policies) that has been charged for an order that we stop or cancel.
Employee Participation. Employees of the Company and its affiliates are permitted to participate in their personal capacity (i.e., not as Company employees, representatives, or agents of the Company or its affiliates) in the transactions conducted via the Services (unless they have confidential information about a particular item). Employees of the Company and its affiliates, when participating in any transaction in their personal capacity, are subject to our Policies and the same procedures and guidelines as any Buyer or Seller using the Services.
For sales where a Seller lists goods at a fixed price (“fixed price sales”), the Seller is obligated to sell the goods at the listed price to Buyer(s) approved by Seller. By listing an item in a fixed price sale, you represent and warrant to prospective Buyers that you have the right and ability to sell, and that the listing is accurate, current, and complete and is not misleading or otherwise deceptive. For fixed price sales, Seller will determine the purchase price for each item he or she lists on Website via and subject to Website’s standard functionality for listing the purchase price, provided that Seller must abide by all Policies.
Your Obligation. By posting or replying to a listing for fixed price sale, you agree to complete the transaction as described by our Policies. You acknowledge that by not fulfilling these obligations, your action or inaction may be legally actionable. Seller Taxes. You agree that it is the Seller’s responsibility to determine whether Seller Taxes apply to the transactions and to collect, report, and remit the correct Seller Taxes to the appropriate tax authority, and that Website is not obligated to determine whether Seller Taxes apply and is not responsible to collect, report, or remit any sales, use, or similar taxes arising from any transaction, except to the extent Website expressly agrees to receive taxes or other transaction-based charges in connection with tax calculation services made available by Website and used by Seller. “Seller Taxes” means any and all sales, goods and services, use, excise, import, export, value added, consumption and other taxes and duties assessed, incurred or required to be collected or paid for any reason in con ne ction with any advertisement, offer or sale of products by you on or through Website, or otherwise in connection with any action, inaction or omission of you or any of affiliate of yours, or any of your or their respective employees, agents, contractors or representatives.
Returns and Refunds. WE TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR HANDLING OR PROCESSING RETURNS, REFUNDS AND/OR ADJUSTMENTS. You will accept and process returns, refunds and adjustments in accordance with our Policies. You will promptly provide refunds and adjustments that you are obligated to provide under the applicable return policies and as required by law, and in no case later than thirty (30) days after the obligation arises.
a. Compliance with Laws; Fraud. The Website, App, and Services may be used only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes, and regulations. You may not register under a false name or use an invalid or unauthorized credit card. You may not impersonate any participant or use another participant’s password(s). Such fraudulent conduct is a violation of federal and state laws. Fraudulent conduct may be reported to law enforcement, and Website will cooperate to ensure that violators are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
b. Investigation. Website /App has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any activity and content associated with this Website and investigate as we deem appropriate. Website also may investigate any reported violation of its policies or complaints and take any action that it deems appropriate. Such action may include, but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspension or termination of service, denying access, and/or removal of any materials on Website, including listings. Website reserves the right and has absolute discretion to remove, screen, or edit any content that violates these provisions or is otherwise objectionable.
c. Disclosure of Information. Website/App also reserves the right to report any activity that it suspects violates any law or regulation to appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third parties. In order to cooperate with governmental requests, to protect Website’s systems and customers, or to ensure the integrity and operation of Website’s business and systems, Website may access and disclose any information it considers necessary or appropriate, including but not limited to user contact details, IP addressing and traffic information, usage history, and posted content.